Pioneers of call monitoring and QA.
Intelligentics was at the forefront of call monitoring and quality assessment back in the early 1990s when we were recording phone calls with voice-activated audio cassette recorders. From the cassettes tapes of yesteryear to today’s digital VOiP, our group has grown up with the technology, and our experience is largely unheralded in the industry. Having worked with diverse client teams, both B2B and B2C, in sales and service environments, we provide objective data on service performance and opportunities for tactical, continuous improvement.
The real costs of a robust program.
Companies often underestimate the real costs of a QA program. Once you have a recording and/or QA system purchased and in place, the cost is just beginning. QA programs generally require long hours learning the art and discipline of call assessment. There’s costly trial and error. There are multiple methodologies and approaches that can be debated, beginning with asking yourself certain questions:
- What are you listening for?
- Who will do the analysis?
- Are you measuring for compliance, quality or both?
- How many calls do you need to sample for statistical significance?
- How do you make sure different analysts score the calls consistently?
- What’s going to be the most useful information for the company, management, supervisors and agents?
It doesn’t end there. Even if you successfully launch an internal QA effort, you still have significant challenges ahead with issues such as analyst bias, calibration issues, weighting, data accuracy, and the simple discipline required to stay on top of assessments, reports, and feedback when there are always urgent matters requiring your attention.
The Intelligentics approach.
For more than a quarter century, Intelligentics has been a third-party provider of Quality Assessment for phone calls, e-mails and chat. We’ve earned long-term client loyalty by doing what we do well, so you can focus on doing what you do well.
Our QA programs are customized for each client to provide reliable data, feedback and reports. We can even provide data-led coaching and training solutions to help you maximize your findings. When we have the privilege to partner with you as your QA provider, we take the time to learn your business and goals to deliver the total package, including:
- A custom-designed program to yield the data you need at a price you can afford.
- A Benchmark Service Quality Assessment that provides strategic information for a baseline of how your team is performing.
- Digital Communications QA measuring the impact and effectiveness of your text, email, and chat communication with customers.
- A timely scorecard, custom-designed with your input, measuring what’s important to you and your customers.
- Objective analysis by educated, experienced, on-shore analysts.
- Actionable data and reports delivered consistently and on time.
- A secure Service Quality Central web portal, branded for your company and/or team, where you can access the latest data at any time.
- Responsive communications and support from your dedicated Intelligentics team.
Whether you’re looking for a simple Benchmark Assessment to find out how your team is doing, or seeking comparative data across your agents for performance management purposes, we build a custom project to deliver the strategic data you need.